Associate of Ministry (A.Min)
The Associate of Ministry Degree Program Full Tuition Cost = $1,920.00 When paying in full receive a 10% discount!
The Associate of Ministry Degree Program encompasses 64 credit hours of academic work and forms the first two years of college and/or undergraduate work. It lays the foundation for any further study toward the Bachelor Degree Program, which is also a part of the undergraduate division. This degree program is also for those students who want a ministry minded discipline of study which will help them build a strong foundation as they pursue their God given call to a ministry within church as a pastor, evangelist, missionary or any other position where ministerial leadership is essential.
In addition to the course work below, there will be links for the Associate of Ministry degree program to exciting new film production type lectures (provided by ministries that offer their lectures Free to the public.) that will be included with most modules in order to grasp a deeper understanding of the subject at hand. These lectures will not be part of the official curricula, but are highly recommended to help students in grasping difficult biblical concepts. They strengthen the Associate of Ministry Degree that the student will receive.
The Associate Degree in Ministry grounds students in foundational theological disciplines and provides an opportunity for advanced level study of more specific unit areas within their chosen fields of study.
The course provides foundational knowledge and skills appropriate to Christian ministry, but not to the depth required for leaders and teachers in congregations, for which vocations the Bachelor of Theology, Bachelor of Ministry , and the Master of Divinity have been devised. This course provides a smooth pathway from a two-year course to a bachelor degree, should a student wish to articulate.
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 64 hours
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- BI-125 New Testament Survey I (4 credit hours)
- BI-135 Old Testament Survey I (4 credit hours)
- BI-220 Intro to Bible Study (4 credit hours)
- AP-205 Apologetics I (4 credit hours)
- BI-110 Bible Doctrines I (4 credit hours)
- CH-105 Church History I (4 credit hours)
- CH-210 Church Leadership (4 credit hours)
- BI-245 Hermeneutics (4 credit hours)
- BI-200 New Testament Survey II (4 credit hours)
- BI-205 Old Testament Survey II (4 credit hours)
- CH-215 Missiology (4 credit hours)
- BI-210 Bible Doctrines II (4 credit hours)
- CH-225 Preaching Methodology (4 credit hours)
- CE-210 Christian Ethics (4 credit hours)
- CH-230 Church Administration (4 credit hours)
- BI-215 Survey of the Gospels (4 credit hours)