Bachelor of Ministry (B.Min.)
The Bachelor of Ministry Degree Program Full Tuition Cost = $1,920.00 When paying in full receive a 10% discount!
The Bachelor Degree of Ministry Program encompasses 64 credit hours of academic work and forms the last two years of college and/or undergraduate work. Once completed, (128 credit hours total = a 4 year degree) it meets the requirements to continue studies within the Master Degree Program.
This degree program is for those students which want a ministry minded discipline of study which will help them build a strong foundation as they pursue their God given call to minister as a pastor, missionary, evangelist or other leadership roles within the Church.
The Bachelor of Ministry introduces students, in a systematic manner, to the classical discipline of theology, as a means of preparing men and women for well-informed participation in the life of the church and, if students so choose, for ministry in one or more areas of pastoral practice.
A variety of career options are available with this bachelor’s degree.
Churches, schools and religious organizations always need skilled workers. The mission field needs highly skilled workers with a bachelor’s degree.
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 64 hours
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- BI-305 Inductive Bible Study (4 credit hours)
- BI-315 Bible Survey (includes 2 courses = 8 credit hours)
- BC-210 Christian Counseling II-A (4 credit hours)
- CH-335 Church Administration (4 credit hours)
- AP-335 Apologetics II (4 credit hours)
- MI-245 Missiology (4 credit hours)
- BI-440 Eschatology (4 credit hours)
- BI-410 Biblical Creationism (4 credit hours)
- BI-420 Hermeneutics II (4 credit hours)
- TH-340 Dispensationalism (4 credit hours)
- BI-425 Life of Christ (4 credit hours)
- BI-435 Exposition of Romans (4 credit hours)
- BC-330 Christian Counseling II-B (4 credit hours)
- HM-305 Homiletics (Expository Preaching) (4 credit hours)
- CH-405 World Evangelism (4 credit hours)