Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.)
Doctor of Ministry
Full Tuition Cost = $1,600.00 There is no discount offered with this degree program.
The Doctor of Ministry Degree Program encompasses 40 credit hours of academic work beyond the Master Degree level. It is the highest Ministerial/Pastoral Degree that Wycliffe Theological Seminary and Biblical Institute offers.
The Doctor of Ministry Degree is for those students who want an advanced Ministerial Degree with an in-depth Bible Doctrine and Ecclesiastical discipline of study. This degree in ministry will help the student provide a strong advantage for ministry opportunities as one pursues their God-given call as a teacher, writer, pastor, evangelist, missionary, or other forms of leadership within the Church.
The Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.) degree is an ideal professional and terminal degree for those who serve the church in congregational or pulpit ministries, institutional or military chaplaincies, counseling ministries, missions agencies, parachurch organizations, or other ministry settings where advanced leadership skills are essential. You will be renewed spiritually and professionally as you gain new critical and analytical thinking tools to address your greatest areas of need in ministry.
Student Learning Outcomes
Graduates of the Doctor of Ministry degree program should be able to:
1. Produce biblical and theological solutions to challenges in ministry culture;
2. Demonstrate advanced ministry knowledge in at least one of four areas of ministry: Preaching and Teaching, Ministry Leadership, Pastoral Care and Christian Formation;
3. Exercise library and research skills appropriate for increasing ministerial competence.
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
The 40 credit hour Course Outline is as follows:
- BI-935 Advanced Hermeneutics (4 credit hours)
- CH-825 Ecclesiology (4 credit hours)
- ESC-840 Eschatology V (4 credit hours)
- MTH-845 Missiology, IV (4 credit hours)
- CH-960 Advanced Church Administration (4 credit hours)
- BC-820 Marriage & Family Counseling (4 credit hours)
- CH-740 Youth Ministry (4 credit hours)
- PM-805 Dynamic Prayer Life (4 credit hours)
- PM-810 Revival (4 credit hours)
- CH-855 Church Growth (4 credit hours)