Doctor of Theology (Th.D.)
Doctor of Theology Degree Program Full Tuition Cost = $2,560.00 When paying in full receive a 10% discount!
The Doctor of Theology Degree Program encompasses 64 credit hours of academic work beyond the Master Degree level. It is one of the highest Doctoral Degree that we offer, and is equivalent to the Ph.D.
This degree program is for those students who want an advanced Professional Degree with an in-depth Biblical and Theological discipline of study, and will help provide a strong advantage for ministry opportunities as one pursues their God given call as a teacher, writer, theologian or many other types of leadership roles. It is a higher degree by research, and the purpose is to qualify individuals who apply a substantial body of knowledge to research, investigate and develop new knowledge, in one or more areas of investigation, scholarship or professional practice.
Course learning outcomes
Graduates of the Doctor of Theology:
1. Have a substantial body of knowledge at the frontier of a field of work or learning within Divinity or one or more of its associated disciplines, including knowledge that constitutes an original contribution to the discipline or the profession
2. Have a substantial knowledge of research principles and methods applicable to the field of work or learning.
3. Have cognitive skills to demonstrate expert understanding of theoretical knowledge and to reflect critically on that theory and its application
4. Have cognitive skills and use of intellectual independence to think critically, evaluate existing knowledge and ideas, undertake systematic investigation and reflect on theory and practice to generate original knowledge within divinity or one or more of its associated disciplines
(This discipline requires a dissertation)
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 64 hours
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- BI-805 Bibliology 2 courses = (8 credit hours)
- TH-815 Theology V 2 courses = (8 credit hours)
- TH-830 Theological Terms and Meanings (4 credit hours)
- TH-710 Theism (4 credit hours)
- BH-620 Original Canon Documents (4 credit hours)
- BH-735 Dead Sea Scrolls (4 credit hours)
- RS-900 Writing and Research (How to author books) (4 credit hours)
- RG-440 World Religions (4 credit hours)
- THESIS (20,000 words) (24 credit hours)