Master of Divinity (M.Div.)
Master of Divinity Program Full Tuition Cost = $2,940.00 When paying in full receive a 10% discount!
Degree Requirements: Master of Divinity Program (M.Div.)
84 credit hours above Bachelor Degree or
44 credit hours above Master Degrees having 40 credit hours
20 credit hours above Master of Theology
The highest obtainable Master’s degree offered at Wycliffe is the Master of Divinity Degree and requires eighty four (84) semester hours of studies above an approved Bachelor degree. Research, writing, and independent study are included along with a 15,000 word thesis. The entrance requirement is a Bachelor degree or other Master degree.
The 44 and 20 credit hour Course Outlines will be determined at time of application.
Course selections will be governed by the student’s curriculum requirements.
The Master of Divinity (M.Div.) is a three year professional degree program designed to train men and women preparing to serve Christ in pastoral and other Christian ministries. The Master of Divinity degree is designed to meet the needs of pastors or other full-time Christian workers, especially those who wish to improve their ability to study, understand, and proclaim the Word of God. It covers a traditional seminary curriculum including Biblical, Exegetical, Systematic, Historical, and Practical Theology.
Upon the completion of this program, graduates may work in marriage and family ministry, pastorate, missions, independent (non-state accredited)collegiate ministries, biblical and theological studies, evangelism, doctoral studies, or teaching in a independent (non-state accredited)Bible School or Seminary.
Program Learning Outcomes
Graduates of this program will be able to:
1. Verbalize a general knowledge of the Bible, including a systematic understanding of the major books.
2. Evidence an understanding of the historical development of theology, and an ability to support their theological views and apply them to contemporary issues.
3. Evidence an understanding of the educational program of the local church and an awareness of the worldwide mission of the church.
4. Lead a local church or other group by means of biblical exposition, leadership skills, evangelism, and service.
- Lectures 17
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 84 hours
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
The 84 credit hour Course Outline is as follows:
- TH-605 Systematic Theology III-IV (8 credit hours)
- BI-510 Linguistics & Biblical Interpretation (4 credit hours)
- BI-705 Hermeneutics IV (4 credit hours)
- HM-420 Homiletics III (4 credit hours)
- CH-545 Christian Leadership (4 credit hours)
- BC-500 Biblical Counseling/Family (4 credit hours)
- TH-695 Pastoral Theology (Duties of the pastor) (4 credit hours)
- BI-625 Biblical Difficulties (4 credit hours)
- BI-715 Eschatology IV (4 credit hours)
- CH-610 Church Administration (4 credit hours)
- MI-325 Missiology II (4 credit hours)
- AP 615 Apologetics IV (4 credit hours)
- CH-625 World Evangelism (4 credit hours)
- CU-405 Cults II (4 credit hours)
- BI-615 Pauline Epistles (4 credit hours)
- BI-720 Christiology (4 credit hours)
- THESIS: (15,000 Words) (12 credit hours)