Master of Ministry (M.Min.)
The Master of Ministry Degree Program Full Tuition Cost = $1,400.00
The Master of Ministry Degree Program encompasses 40 credit hours of academic work beyond the Bachelor Degree level.
The Master of Ministry Degree is for those students who want an advanced ministry minded discipline of study which will help them build a strong advantage for ministry opportunities as they pursue their God-given call as a pastor, evangelist, missionary or other forms of leadership within the Church.
The Master of Ministry (M.Min.) degree is an ideal professional degree for those who serve the church in congregational ministries, institutional or military chaplaincies, counseling ministries, missions agencies, parachurch organizations, or other ministry settings where advanced leadership skills are essential. You will be renewed spiritually and professionally as you gain new critical and analytical thinking tools to address your greatest areas of need in ministry. This degree program will enhance your pursuit of advanced study in order to further your ministry calling and enhance your effectiveness in your God-given vocation.
Learning Outcomes: Graduates of this program will be able to
• demonstrate an advanced knowledge of the Word of God through expositional study,
• offer a credible defense of sound doctrine,
• integrate a greater understanding of Scripture into various ministry contexts,
• evaluate current issues affecting ministry in light of biblical teaching, and
• demonstrate through research and writing projects the ability to apply the Word of God practically in their area of ministry.
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- HM-335 Homiletics III (4 credit hours)
- CH-435 Church Management (4 credit hours)
- CH-505 Evangelism and World Culture (4 credit hours)
- AP-415 Apologetics III (4 credit hours)
- BI-510 Linguistics & Biblical Interpretation (4 credit hours)
- TH-525 Pastoral Theology (4 credit hours)
- BC-400 Biblical Counseling (4 credit hours)
- BI-515 Exposition of John (4 credit hours)
- MP-500 Ministry Research Project ( 8 Credit Hours)