Master of Theology (M.Th.)
The Master of Theology Degree Program Full Tuition Cost = $2,240.00 When paying in full receive a 10% discount! (SEE BOTTOM OF PAGE FOR PayPal Button Selection)
The Master of Theology Degree Program encompasses 64 credit hours of academic work beyond the Bachelor Degree level. It is one of our highest Masters Degree that we offer. Only the Master of Divinity Degree exceeds it.
Webster’s dictionary defines theology as “The science of God or of religion; the science which treats of the existence, character, and attributes of God, his laws and government, the doctrines we are to believe, and the duties we are to practice. . . the science of Christian faith and life.”
The Master of Theology Degree is for those students which want an advanced Masters Degree with an in-depth theological and Bible Doctrine minded discipline of study. This degree will help provide a strong advantage for ministry opportunities as one pursues their God given call as a teacher, writer, pastor, evangelist, missionary or other forms of leadership within the Church or Bible School.
Total credit hours needed:
Bachelor (Any level) + 64
Master of Ministry (or any other 40 credit hr. Master Degree discipline) + 24
The 24 credit course outline is for those students coming in with a 40 credit hour Master Degree.
The Master of Theology degree is designed to produce competent Bible expositors who are qualified to serve God effectively as pastors, missionaries, or leaders in other areas of vocational Christian ministry.
Program Learning Outcomes:
1. Identify the significant individuals who have shaped the development of historical theology, and describe the contributions of each.
2. Articulate basic Christian doctrines of both Old and New Testaments, and provide clear biblical support for each.
3. Describe the key issues involved in the major theological controversies that have occurred in the Christian community from Pentecost to present.
4. Describe, compare, and contrast major theological systems.
5. Describe the major options in apologetic methodology.
6. Articulate arguments for the existence of God.
7. Articulate the major evidences used to support Christianity.
8. Describe the foundational beliefs of major world religions and major cults.
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 64 hours
- Skill level Bachelor Degree
- Students 0
- Assessments Self
64 credit hour Course outline
(Entrance with Bachelor Degree)
24 credit hour Course Outline
(It may be modified)